BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Andrea

I was helping a Nigeria girl just now...

Her name is Andrea,
and she is cute...

When I and ChiaMan ChianHui going to walk to condo,
she came to me and asked me whether I'm going to condo,
and then she asked me whether I can bring her to condo,
because it was raining cats and dogs,
damn heavy...

On our way to condo,
I talked to her for awhile.

She's from Nigeria and she's going to be 19 this year...

Wait!!!
19??!!

OH MY...

She's same age as me...

Haha...

I'm so glad that I helped her just now.
Even when I was driving back home,
I was still smiling because I met a new friend!!

Erm...
5 minutes friend??

Anything...

I'm pretty sure that I will meet her again someday...

NICE TO MEET YOU, ANDREA!!!

0 CoMmEnTs: