BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

finally i see susee jie jie after so many years...

4 years...

time does fly so fast...

i never realize how much i miss her until the moment i see her~ 

today,
i went to china town to find jiejie, uncle mike, and the little naera~

firstly, 
i saw uncle mike,
then i saw jiejie was walking towards me.

i straight ran to her and hugged her so hardly.

we spent the whole day,
talking,
shopping,
and she bought a golden key for me.

yes,
it's my 21 years old present.

after the dinner,
i saw her went into the car,
immediately my tears dropped.

i miss her so much!!!

i was so scared that she may see me crying,
so i didnt dare to wipe off my tears,
but my tears kept dropping...

after they exited the highway,
my tears kept dropping and dropping and dropping...

how can i wait for another 4 years to see her again...

i cried for the whole journey,
even after i reached home now.

i miss jiejie so much,
but she is now already has a great family,
uncle mike,
little naughty naera...

i promise to myself,
next year after my graduation,
i will spend 2 months in NZ,
to see her again.

jiejie,
miss u so much...
i love you...

0 CoMmEnTs: