BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 25, 2010

Michael Jackson


oh my god...

it's been a year...

the time flies so fast...

i still remembered what happened last year...

***
it was my FIA study break,
and i was in SP that time,
i woke up only at 11 something everyday...

that day,
as usual,
i woke up at 1130,
while i was walking down,
i heard Michael Jackson's songs,
so many...

daddy told me Michael Jackson was died...

WHAT??!!!

i quickly ran to the sofa and watched tv,
yeah...

he was died...

i could not believe at all,
not at all...

i love his songs,
i love his dance,
i love everything...

it was my nicest childhood memories,
Michael Jackson...
***

however,
i still cant believe he is died...

1 year,
so many things happened in this 1 year,
tears,
laughter,
sweats...

bitter and sweet...

so many...

and yeah,
i suffered for the last whole year,
but then luckily i have my family,
my machi,
and my friends...

thanks for your support,
love ya forever...

MICHAEL JACKSON,
YOU ARE MY IDOL FOREVER~~

THE KING OF POP!!!


0 CoMmEnTs: